This document was updated on 10 April, 2015.
Acceptance of Policy
By using this Website you signify your acceptance of third policy (and the associated Terms & Conditions). If you do not accept the Policy, you should discontinue using the Website immediately.
Personally Identifiable Information
You acknowledge that we may collect information from you in the course of your using the Website, including but not limited to occasions when you visit the Website, register for services offered through the Website, make a purchase, place an order, fill out a form or otherwise make information available to the Website. You make be asked for your name, email address, phone number, mailing address and other such information, as appropriate.
We use third party payment services providers to process payments. We do not store or replicate credit card information that is provided in the course of you making a payment to Any.to. We undertake to collect only personally identifiable information that is submitted to us voluntarily by you. You can refuse to provide such personally identifiable information, but you understand that your refusal may limited your ability to use the Website.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
You acknowledge that we may collect non-personally identifiable information about you when you interact with the Website, and that this information may include, but is not limited to, the browser that you are using to access the Website, the type of computing device that you are using, as well as other information such as your IP address.
Ways in Which We Use Collected Information
Any.to may collection information from you for the following reasons:
- To improve the Website: We may use your data to improve our products and services.
- To improve your experience: We may use your information, in aggregated form, to understand how the Website should be presented to you.
- To improve our service to you: We may use your information to help our customer support team address your support requests effectively.
- To receive payments: We may use your information to process payments that you wish to make to Any.to.
- To market our services to you: We may send you information about our Website that we believe you will find interesting.
- To send emails to you: We may send you information and updates pertaining to your orders and interactions with the Website via email. We may also respond to your questions via email. If you no longer wish to receive emails from Any.to, you can unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe instructions provided at the bottom of the emails that we send to you.
Ways in Which We Protect Your Information
We undertake to ensure that our collection, storage and processing of your data adheres to security measures that protect against the unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction of your information.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
Any.to does not share, trade, sell or rent your information to others unless required to do so by law. We may share aggregated demographic information with our business partners, but only for purposes outlined under ‘Ways in Which We Use Collected Information’.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
You may find that some of the content on our Website links to sites and services owned and operated by third parties. You understand that we do not control this third party content and are not responsible for their practices. You also understand that these third party sites and services may have privacy policies of their own. Upon navigating from our Website to other sites, you are likely to be subject to other terms and policies.
Amendments to This Policy
Any.to reserves the right to update this Policy at any time and at its sole discretion. Your continued use of the Website after changes are made will signify your acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to review third Policy and make yourself aware of changes to it, and you are encouraged to revisit the Policy frequently.
For any questions that you have regarding this Policy, the Website, or your dealings with Any.to, please send an email to support @ any.to.